cherryforum.free-boards.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum for every Cherry Mobile android phone user. A discussion of phone reviews, firmware, apps, games, themes.. etc. Registration is free. Filipino Community - This is a free forum not related with cherrymobile.com.ph

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuze supported audio formats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hjade

Respect : 0

Fuze supported audio formats Empty
PostSubject: Fuze supported audio formats   Fuze supported audio formats EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Hi,

I just got my cherry mobile fuze last week. not yet rooted and not sure if will ever be. But, my question is, there are mp3 files saved in the microSD card however when I try to play it via Music app or play it directly via the drive, there are files that I can't play. And when I check on the list of songs under Music, only a few songs are listed there contrary to the long list available when viewing it via file manager.

Are there any incompatibility or unsupported file formats on this type of phone?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Fuze supported audio formats
Page 1 of 1