cherryforum.free-boards.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum for every Cherry Mobile android phone user. A discussion of phone reviews, firmware, apps, games, themes.. etc. Registration is free. Filipino Community - This is a free forum not related with cherrymobile.com.ph

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS ..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dOnNiE2014

Respect : 0

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS .. Empty
PostSubject: PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS ..   PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS .. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:46 am

Good Day po sa lahat ng mga members ng forum na ito , the reason why i joined this forum , cause i have a problem with my cherry mobile sonic , and iv'e already tried everything just to make my phone work again , iv'e already read a lot of threads , blogs , lahat lahat na po , pero sobrang hirap na po tlga ako sa situation ko , i'm sorry if i'm acting this way pero sobrang desperate na po tlga ako pra mapagana ko ulit ung phone ko , and i'm really really have no knowledge po when it comes on this kind of stuff , i'm really tying to understand everything that i read but unfortunately if u r really not techie enough ee tlgang dudugo ang utak mo khit mghapon at mgdamag ko pa po basahin , kea po , mga kuya , ate , ma'am sir , boss .. i'm really desperately looking for any kind of help to make my phone work again , i'm hoping po na sana matulungan nyo po ako at maishare nyo po sa akin ung mga nalalaman at talino at galing po ninyo pgdating po sa mga ganitong troubleshooting ..

specs po ng phone ko

Cherry Mobile Sonic
Gingerbread 2.3.6
Kernel Version 2.6

problem :

" STUCK ON BOOTLOOP "

when i turn it on , it will show the " sonic logo " then " android robot " and after that there will be a quick flash (like if ur taking a pic w/a flash) then it will show the " sonic logo " again then the " android robot but now lying down w/ the " EXCLAMATION POINT " i know and i'm sure that it leads me to the " system recovery menu "..

i already tried all the options and menu that i can choose , everything that u can see on the system recovery menu , but unfortunately the only thing that works is the " REBOOT SYSTEM NOW " then after that i will go back on the system recovery and it goes over and over , i'm planning to bring my phone to a technician just to end my agony on my phone , but i don't have the expenses to do it , that's why i'm asking for your help guys cause i do know and i believe that all of you who are very talented in this kind of field can help me end my agony and suffering w/my phone , sorry for the term guys but that is what i really feel for the last 3 months , that is how long iv'e been holding on w/my problem , so please help me , teach me , tell me how i can fix my phone .. thanks to all of you in advance and more power and more talent for all of you and to those who made this forum , MORE POWER and GOD BLESS TO ALL OF YOU ..!!

(pasensya na po kng mejo nobela ung dating .. it's full of emotions po kc ee , hehee ..)
Back to top Go down
Nuj Oineba

Respect : 0

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS ..   PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS .. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:54 am

Hi, have you done the factory reset before?
Back to top Go down

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS ..
Page 1 of 1