cherryforum.free-boards.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum for every Cherry Mobile android phone user. A discussion of phone reviews, firmware, apps, games, themes.. etc. Registration is free. Filipino Community - This is a free forum not related with cherrymobile.com.ph

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS ..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dOnNiE2014

Respect : 0

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS .. Empty
PostSubject: PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS ..   PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS .. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:05 am

Good Day po sa lahat ng mga members ng forum na ito , the reason why i joined this forum , cause i have a problem with my cherry mobile sonic , and iv'e already tried everything just to make my phone work again , iv'e already read a lot of threads , blogs , lahat lahat na po , pero sobrang hirap na po tlga ako sa situation ko , i'm sorry if i'm acting this way pero sobrang desperate na po talaga ako para mapagana ko ulit yung phone ko , and i'm really really have no knowledge po when it comes on this kind of stuff , i'm really tying to understand everything that i read but unfortunately if you are really not techie enough eeh talagang dudugo ang utak mo kahit maghapon at magdamag ko pa po basahin , kaya po , mga kuya , ate , ma'am , sir at mga bossing .. i'm really desperately looking for any kind of help to make my phone work again , i'm hoping po na sana matulungan nyo po ako at maishare nyo po sa akin yung mga nalalaman , talino at galing po ninyo pagdating po sa mga ganitong troubleshooting ..

eto po specs ng phone ko

Cherry Mobile Sonic
Gingerbread 2.3.6
Kernel Version 2.6

problem :

" STUCK ON BOOTLOOP "

when i turn it on , it will show the " sonic logo " then " android robot " and after that there will be a quick flash (like if your'e taking a picture w/a flash) then it will show the " sonic logo " again , then the " android robot but now lying down w/ the " EXCLAMATION POINT " i know and i'm sure that it leads me to the " system recovery menu "..

i already tried all the options and menu that i can choose , everything that u can see on the system recovery menu , but unfortunately the only thing that works is the " REBOOT SYSTEM NOW " then after that it will lead me back on the booting process then end up in the system recovery menu again and it goes over and over , i'm planning to bring my phone to a technician just to end my agony on my phone , but as of now i'm really tight on my budget , i really can't afford it and i don't have the expenses to do it , that's why i'm asking for your help guys cause i do know and i believe that all of you who are very talented in this kind of field can help me end my agony and suffering w/my phone , sorry for the term guys but that is what i really feel for the last 3 months , that is how long iv'e been holding on w/my problem , so please help me , teach me , tell me how i can fix my phone .. thanks to all of you in advance and more power and more talent for all of you and to those who made this forum , MORE POWER and GOD BLESS TO ALL OF YOU ..!!

(pasensya na po kung medyo nobela yung dating .. it's full of emotions po kasi eeh , hehee ..)
Back to top Go down

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE .. I'M IN DESPERATELY NEED OF YOUR HELP , KNOWLEDGE and TECHNICAL TALENT GUYS ..
Page 1 of 1