cherryforum.free-boards.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum for every Cherry Mobile android phone user. A discussion of phone reviews, firmware, apps, games, themes.. etc. Registration is free. Filipino Community - This is a free forum not related with cherrymobile.com.ph

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stock headset and A4Tech earphone fusion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
18wazalac

Respect : 0

stock headset and A4Tech earphone fusion Empty
PostSubject: stock headset and A4Tech earphone fusion   stock headset and A4Tech earphone fusion EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

para sa nahihinaan sa volume with their stock headset...

i found my about 5 year old A4TECH (MK-650)SecureFit Metallic Earphone lying around with missing silicon earbuds,
so i thought i could make improvements on my stock low quality headset,
incorporate/fuse it with my old mate and replacement ear buds from cd r king at @30petot/3 pairs:
WHY NOT?

so here it is;
"IMAGE TO BIG"
a headset that work as it would and delivers decent volume and bass as well.
i used the term "decent" coz it gives clear, crisp and good bass that satisfies my audio preference, don't expect an ear tearing/busting/ripping loud sound.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please resize image, :) make it 640px only or lower thanks)
Back to top Go down
macky jed

Respect : 0

stock headset and A4Tech earphone fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: stock headset and A4Tech earphone fusion   stock headset and A4Tech earphone fusion EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:36 am

thunder 2.0 headset problem.. plssssssssssssssss, help t.y
Back to top Go down

stock headset and A4Tech earphone fusion
Page 1 of 1