cherryforum.free-boards.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free forum for every Cherry Mobile android phone user. A discussion of phone reviews, firmware, apps, games, themes.. etc. Registration is free. Filipino Community - This is a free forum not related with cherrymobile.com.ph

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask A Question Thread

Go down 
+5
server102720
reyramoran
Admin
EdgarMoratin
Hylian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hylian

Hylian

Respect : 1

Ask A Question Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:09 pm

CM's General Discussion; Ask A Question Thread

Since wala pa po and to minimize creating threads containing simple questions which can be answered in a few words or less.

Questions that are of general topic or is very much related to Android as a whole and even those questions that are specific to their own devices are welcome.

Mag-tulungan po tayo. *Cheers* cheers
Back to top Go down
EdgarMoratin

EdgarMoratin

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:18 am

hello. newbie here. ask ko lang po kung anu magandang android phone bilhin sa 4-5k na budget?
-dual core
-can play games like nba2k13
-can last 1-2 days of usage with single charge only

salamat sa magrereply.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN

ADMIN
Admin

Respect : 40

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:01 am

You can go for cherry mobile thunder or flare, either sa two eh pasok sa budget mo, at sure na makakapag play ka ng nba2k13
Back to top Go down
https://cherryforum.forumtl.com
reyramoran

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 am

sir merun n b upgrade ang hyper?
jelly bean 4.1.2?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN

ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:14 pm

As of now wala pa ko balita sir sa hyper,
Back to top Go down
server102720

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 am

Hi! I'm new here...bumili ako ng Omega HD 2.0, last week. Ang tanong ko dalawa po ba yung screen protector nito at pwede po bang tanggalin pareho. Kasi sa ngayon isang SP palang lang ang tinanggal ko.Thank you po...Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
raymond1973

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:35 pm

ano po bang magandang apps ang pwedeng ilagay sa titan yung recommended nyo po thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN

ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:35 pm

go sms Very Happy hahaha
Back to top Go down
rhaizen

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:27 am

boss ung click cherry po mayroon na po bang jelly bean?
Back to top Go down
dOnNiE2014

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 am

boss admin pasensya na po , wala po kasing nagrereply sa mga post ko , pasensya na po kung bawal po ako magpost ng ganito dito po , pero i'm really desperate po talaga , sorry po ulit boss admin ..

Good Day po sa lahat ng mga members ng forum na ito , the reason why i joined this forum , cause i have a problem with my cherry mobile sonic , and iv'e already tried everything just to make my phone work again , iv'e already read a lot of threads , blogs , lahat lahat na po , pero sobrang hirap na po tlga ako sa situation ko , i'm sorry if i'm acting this way pero sobrang desperate na po talaga ako para mapagana ko ulit yung phone ko , and i'm really really have no knowledge po when it comes on this kind of stuff , i'm really tying to understand everything that i read but unfortunately if you are really not techie enough eeh talagang dudugo ang utak mo kahit maghapon at magdamag ko pa po basahin , kaya po , mga kuya , ate , ma'am , sir at mga bossing .. i'm really desperately looking for any kind of help to make my phone work again , i'm hoping po na sana matulungan nyo po ako at maishare nyo po sa akin yung mga nalalaman , talino at galing po ninyo pagdating po sa mga ganitong troubleshooting ..

eto po specs ng phone ko

Cherry Mobile Sonic
Gingerbread 2.3.6
Kernel Version 2.6

problem :

" STUCK ON BOOTLOOP "

when i turn it on , it will show the " sonic logo " then " android robot " and after that there will be a quick flash (like if your'e taking a picture w/a flash) then it will show the " sonic logo " again , then the " android robot but now lying down w/ the " EXCLAMATION POINT " i know and i'm sure that it leads me to the " system recovery menu "..

i already tried all the options and menu that i can choose , everything that u can see on the system recovery menu , but unfortunately the only thing that works is the " REBOOT SYSTEM NOW " then after that it will lead me back on the booting process then end up in the system recovery menu again and it goes over and over , i'm planning to bring my phone to a technician just to end my agony on my phone , but as of now i'm really tight on my budget , i really can't afford it and i don't have the expenses to do it , that's why i'm asking for your help guys cause i do know and i believe that all of you who are very talented in this kind of field can help me end my agony and suffering w/my phone , sorry for the term guys but that is what i really feel for the last 3 months , that is how long iv'e been holding on w/my problem , so please help me , teach me , tell me how i can fix my phone .. thanks to all of you in advance and more power and more talent for all of you and to those who made this forum , MORE POWER and GOD BLESS TO ALL OF YOU ..!!
Back to top Go down
mrkhulet00

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:09 pm

gd pm po, panu po mag upgrade from jelly bean to kitkat? CM flare s2 po ang gamit ko po

thank you po and Godbless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Question Thread   Ask A Question Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question Thread
Page 1 of 1